Survivor 9 Vanuatu

This blog will chronicle my thoughts regarding the ninth season of the hit CBS show Survivor Vanuatu.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Survivor Fantasy League

The answer to this week's Survivor Fantasy League Bonus Question is:

panoramic roof

The question is: On the October 8th episode of SURVIVOR LIVE, which feature of the Pontiac G6 did Richard Hatch talk about?

I usually watch Survivor Live and blog my notes and opinions right here. Additionally I will post the answer to the Bouns Questions as I get them. The answer is something that was talked about during the Friday edition of Survivor Live. The hosts don't tell us what the question will be during the show. If you're playing Survivor Fantasy League then the Bonus Question is worth an extra 40 points to your team.

How are you doing with your Fantasy Team? I have 215 points right now. There are people who have broken 1,000 points already and I don't know how they do it. I've played in several Survivor Fantasy Leagues and I've never done well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home